Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Why Not Make a lighted wine or whiskey bottle table lamp?


 

Why not make your own wine or whisky bottle Table lamp?  

My complete bottle making lamp kit will give you easy to follow step-by- step directions. All you will need to do is find a bottle that you like; purchase a lamp shade and a 15 watt light bulb. My complete bottle making kits includes:

A 3/8 inch diamond drill bit with directions (How to drill a Hole in a Bottle)

All required electrical and lamp parts.

A 3-terminal, 2 circuit light socket. (Bottle lights on only, top bulb on only, or both). Wiring instructions.

A string of 20 Darice Deco Teeny,Teeny Clear bulbs on brown wire  5ft.

Silly Putty and a snap-in plastic grommet.

I think that you will love making your own bottle lamp.  My bottle lamp kit is a great & unusual Gift. I can send one to whoever you wish.

To order a complete lamp kits contact me at starkey25@live.com or visit my web site at www.winebottlelampmaking.com
  www.makeawinebottlelamp.com

No comments: