Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Why Not Make a wine or whiskey bottle table lamp

 
Why not make your own wine or whisky bottle Table lamp?  
My complete bottle making lamp kit will give you easy to follow step-by- step directions. All you will need to do is find a bottle that you like; purchase a lamp shade and a 15 watt light bulb. My complete bottle making kits includes:
A 3/8 inch diamond drill bit with directions (How to drill a Hole in a Bottle)
All required electrical and lamp parts.
A 3-terminal, 2 circuit light socket. (Bottle lights on only, top bulb on only, or both). Wiring instructions.
A string of 20 Darice Deco Teeny,Teeny Clear bulbs on brown wire  5ft.
Silly Putty and a snap-in plastic grommet.
I think that you will love making your own bottle lamp.  My bottle lamp kit is a great & unusual Gift. I can send one to whoever you wish.
To order a complete lamp kits contact me at starkey25@live.com or visit my web site at www.winebottlelampmaking.com
  www.makeawinebottlelamp.com

No comments: